Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shout: Coming soon

After much consideration, I'll be getting a camera. Might not get a DSLR after all but maybe something in between.

Something like Panasonic Lumix FZ28? (the camera on my header up there)

Any views?

3 comments:

  1. From all the research I've been thru Nikon and Canon having the best resale value and also the best DSLR camera you can have. Most review that I read from the pro photographer around the world, the best camera to start off is Nikon D40 or Nikon D300. Nikon D300 are superb build and advanced features make this model suitable for professional as well as amateur use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh heh... check out my post on http://floescapade.blogspot.com for some worthy opinions! :o) The post title is MY CHUNKY GADGET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene:
    After becoming the school's official photographer (and lugging the school's DSLR), i decided to get lumix fz28 after all. at least not going to break my back..haha

    Flo:
    I have both compact and also lumix fz28...still trying out the functions. next step, minta tunjuk ajar from my photog sifu, mr rubberseeds..hehe

    ReplyDelete